Fargo FI07D - 1025mm x 2080mm dark anthracite
The price includes VAT
Size:1025x2080mm total size with frame (96cm door leaf)
Colour: dark anthracite
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood. The casing is covered with aluminium.
FUTURE INOX - SILVER is a door collection that presents a completely unique design. Delicate INOX - SILVER frame subtly flush with the wing and the ability to combine two colours separated by an INOX - SILVER frame are the latest proposal from Domadeco. This is a unique solution that our company has implemented.
By using the latest INOX - SILVER frame technology and glass that connects to the wing, giving optically the appearance of a coherent structure.'
Placing the perfectly fitted glass in the main door fits perfectly with the whole idea of this collection, additionally giving the Future INOX - SILVER a unique look! Perfectly prepared, delicately emphasizing the door pattern, the INOX - SILVER frames give the Future INOX - SILVER collection a unique look.
Modern design based on new technology consisting of flushing stainless steel elements on the door surface.
The uniform surface provides a unique look, as well as the comfort of use and easy care. The new technology introduced allows you to combine different colours on both or one side of the door.
The door set includes:
- door glass in a few variant
- door leaf 54mm thick with gasket, filled with polyurethane foam
- laminated frame with gasket
- 3 anti-theft bolts
- language regulation
- 3 adjustable hinges
- aluminium threshold with gasket
- additional 4-locking top lock with insert - WILKA knob (WILKA single-key system)
- AXA MANITOBA handle
- main four bolt lock with a WILKA insert (one key system)
- additional 4-transitional lower lock (connected to the main one)
- burglary resistance class 2 (applies to doors without glazing with a "C" handle with protection)
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.