Kent DUO 13s4 - two colours exterior front entry door
Doors intended for use in multi-family and single-family housings. Solid construction and very good technical parameters guarantee satisfaction with use.
855x2075mm with frame (80cm door)
Opening way: Left hand (LH), Right hand reverse (RHR)
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood.
- safety system through the use of multipoint locks and anti-theft bolts
- resistant to atmospheric factors
- good indicators of thermal insulation through the use of appropriate filling and a system of
- double seals
- colors in natural shades of wood combined with distinctive stamping pattern fit perfectly with the rest of carpentry of the building and its interior
- leaf thickness - 54 mm
- Thermal insulation ratio Ud=1,3 W/m²k
- leaf filling - CFC-free polyurethane foam
- stamping - deep
- leaf made as rebate version
- material - galvanized steel sheet, covered with wood-laminate
- frame made of laminated steel sheet 1.5 mm
- system of double seals
- possibility of shortening the leafs by 20 mm
- burglary protection class 2 in accordance
- aminated wood leaf
- frame + stainless steel threshold tempered steel grate
- basic multi-point lock + additional lock class 5
- regulated reinforced hinges. 3 pcs.
- ant-theft bolts 6 pcs.
- lock regulation
- handle GAMA,one class key system
- wide-angle peephole (height of the hole adjusted to stamping)
- shortening to required dimensions (max. 20mm)
- masking bottom bar (it regards individual shortening)
- stool for external doors inwards-open
- bumper strip
The installation space between the frame and the wall can be up to 4 cm (1.57 inch) in total
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.