875 mm with frame (75cm door)
925 mm with frame (80cm door)
975 mm with frame (85cm door)
1025 mm with frame (90cm door)
1125 mm with frame (100cm door)
Door height with frame:
from 2080 mm to 2400 mm
Colour: Anthracite sapphire, Anthracite structure, smooth anthracite, silver gray, Walnut, wenge, gold oak, White, mahogany, Winchester, swamp oak, black
Opening way: Right hand (RH), Left hand (LH), Right hand reverse (RHR), Left hand reverse (LHR)
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door leaf is 55mm. Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door leaf. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 6x adjustable hinges (3x on each side) that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminum threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- for a full door leaf with 55 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.2 W/K*m2
- for glazed door leaf with 55 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.3 W/K*m2
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
- glass doors are made of triple glazing packages.
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.
The installation space between the frame and the wall can be up to 4 cm (1.57 inch) in total
We provide installation of our front door in London and surrounding areas. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.