Zbical - solid wood front door / oak or pine entry door
The price includes VAT
The combination of cold metal and warm wood match to any modern home, while fulfilling the requirements of minimalist arrangements, e.g. made from raw concrete. Decorative elements made of high-quality stainless steel supplemented by properly selected hardware such as the Stainless Steel colour handle designed by AXA, are perfectly in tune with contemporary construction trends.
Plate rebated door, 78mm thick (Thermo standard), built with glued laminated timber frame, insulated core and oak or pine veneered waterproof plywood.
Oak or pine veneered waterproof plywood
“French rebate” anti-burglar system
Double rebated door
Thermal insulation material
930x2099mm total size with frame - (80 cm door)
1030x2099mm total size with frame - (90 cm door)
1130x2099mm total size with frame - (100 cm door)
Available as standard
- Glued laminated timber frame, 65mm-thick
- Four hinges adjustable in three directions
- Thermally broken low aluminium threshold
- Bottom rail weatherstrip, additionally works as a weather drip bar
- External aluminium cladding
- A three-point security lock (RC2 class)
- Triple-glazed low-E security glass
- handle and cylinder
No standard size to single door from 900mm to 1130 mm total size with frame in width and from 2039 to 2500 mm in height total size with frame ( 930 mm to 1160 mm width to hole in the wall and from 2060 to 2520 mm in height to hole in the wall)
Oak – Bleached Oak, Oak – Afromosia, Oak – Cherry, Oak – Tabaco, Oak – Teak, Oak – Walnut, Oak – Winchester, Oak – Amber Oak, Oak – Dark Teak, Oak – Golden Oak, Oak – Old Oak, Old oak (oak), Pine – Afromosia, Pine – Cherry, Pine – Dark Pine, Pine – Dark Teak, Pine – Teak, Pine – Walnut, Pine/Oak – RAL
We have all this confirmed scientifically by successfully carrying out:
- door implementation tests at the Winkhaus laboratory in Meiningen, Germany
- tests for static and dynamic loads as well as attempts of unauthorized entry (both for doors opening outward or inward) at the Institute for Building Technology.
We have not forgotten about the comfort. This security doors have all the features of our other doors, and in particular guarantees:
- a quiet house – very good acoustic performance (34 dB)
- a warm house – energy efficient door, Ud from 0,90 Wm2K.
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.