The price includes VAT
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named FARGO - production takes 7 weeks
door named STA - production takes 4 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 12 weeks
Door width with frame:
858mm(81cm door leaf)
908mm(86cm door leaf)
958mm(91cm door leaf)
1008mm(96cm door leaf)
1108mm(106cm door leaf)
875mm(81cm door leaf)
925mm(86cm door leaf)
975mm(91cm door leaf)
1025mm(96cm door leaf)
1125mm(106cm door leaf)
Door height with frame:
from 2000mm to 2400 mm
Colour: silk anthracite, black, bleached oak, dark anthracite, golden oak, mahogany, silver gray, smooth anthracite, swamp oak, turners oak, walnut, wenge, white, winchester, palette RAL
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside, Left hand (LH) - opening to inside, Right hand reverse (RHR) - opening to outside, Left hand reverse (LHR) - opening to outside
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood.
Exterior doors from GLASS DESIGN line are the newest design proposal, in which the glazing and the frame (BLACK) are flush to the door leaf creating a unique effect.
Applied in this collection of doors technology is based on fitting the frames flush with both sides of the door leaf. This gives an impression of aligning all the elements of the door on one surface.
The door set includes:
- door glass in a few variant
- door leaf 54mm thick with gasket, filled with polyurethane foam
- laminated frame with gasket
- 3 anti-theft bolts
- language regulation
- 3 adjustable hinges
- aluminium threshold with gasket
- additional 4-locking top lock with insert - WILKA knob (WILKA single-key system)
- AXA MANITOBA handle
- main four bolt lock with a WILKA insert (one key system)
- additional 4-transitional lower lock (connected to the main one)
- burglary resistance class 2 (applies to doors without glazing with a "C" handle with protection)
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.