custom configuration - Fargo double door with left, right and top sidelights
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named FARGO - production takes 9 weeks
door named STA - production takes 4 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 9 weeks
Size door with frame:
Width from: 1630 mm to 2130mm
Height from: 2000mm to 2400mm
Left and Right glass panel width with frame:
from 200 mm to 800 mm
Top glass panel height with frame
from 200 mm to 800 mm
Colour: anthracite sapphire, black, bleached oak, dark anthracite, golden oak, mahogany, silver gray, smooth anthracite, swamp oak, turners oak, walnut, wenge, white structure, winchester, palette RAL
Opening way: opening inwards, opening outwards
Electronic Opener T-bar (button + electric strike + power supply): only Straight T-bar
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door leaf is 54mm. Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door leaf. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 6x adjustable hinges (3x on each side) that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminium threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- for a full door leaf with 54 mm thickness, at Ud = 0,98 W/K*m2
- for glazed door leaf with 54 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.1 W/K*m2
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
- glass doors are made of triple glazing packages.
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.