The price includes VAT
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named FARGO (stainless steel) - production takes 10 weeks
door named STA (stainless steel) - production takes 4 weeks
door named LIM (aluminium) - production takes 7 weeks
Door width with frame:
875mm(81cm door leaf)
925mm(86cm door leaf)
975mm(91cm door leaf)
1025mm(96cm door leaf)
1075 mm (101cm door leaf)
1125mm(106cm door leaf)
Door height with frame:
from 2070mm to 2400 mm
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood. The casing is covered with aluminium.
FUTURE SILVER is a door collection that presents a completely unique design. Delicate SILVER frame subtly flush with the wing and the ability to combine two colours separated by an SILVER frame are the latest proposal from Domadeco. This is a unique solution that our company has implemented.
By using the latest SILVER frame technology and glass that connects to the wing, giving optically the appearance of a coherent structure.'
Placing the perfectly fitted glass in the main door fits perfectly with the whole idea of this collection, additionally giving the Future SILVER a unique look! Perfectly prepared, delicately emphasizing the door pattern, the SILVER frames give the Future SILVER collection a unique look.
Modern design based on new technology consisting of flushing stainless steel elements on the door surface.
The uniform surface provides a unique look, as well as the comfort of use and easy care. The new technology introduced allows you to combine different colours on both or one side of the door.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 6x adjustable hinges (3x on each side) that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminium threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- for a full door leaf with 54 mm thickness, at Ud = 0,98 W/K*m2
- for glazed door leaf with 54 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.1 W/K*m2
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
- glass doors are made of triple glazing packages.
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.
The picture showing how to take the measurement. Click here
The installation space between the frame and the wall can be between 5 mm to 20 mm on each side.
Frequently Asked Questions: click here to check
We provide the installation of our front door in England. Installation costs extra and depends on the type of door.